Based in Tuas and reporting to our Document Controller, you will provide essential administrative support to our project team in shipbuilding and repair.
- Co-ordinate with various shipyard departments on purchase requisitions.
- Follow up on equipment and materials delivered and transferred internally.
- Support logistics administration for the shipment of equipment and materials.
- Keep track of shipyard stock items.
- Generate PR and GRN on SAP.
- Manage appointments and meetings for Management.
- General administrative duties as assigned.
- Effective in written and spoken English.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar capacity, preferably in the marine and offshore industry.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level or 3 WSQ Statements of Attainment in Workplace Literacy or Numeracy (WPLN) at Level 5.
- Working knowledge in SAP preferred.
- Proficient in relevant Microsoft Office programs.
- 5.5 days work week
- Two-way company transport provided to and from Boon Lay / Lakeside
Your remuneration will commensurate with your experience and qualification.
Your career advancement will depend on your attitude and contributions.
KEEP CALM AND JOIN US!
Interested applicants please forward your detailed resume to