- Assist in the production of basic and detailed vessel drawings for pre- and post-construction.
- Assist in the production of technical specifications for procurement.
- Work with QA/QC to improve shipbuilding standards and acceptance criteria for inspection, test and trials.
- Good hands-on working knowledge of on-board systems, class rules and IMO regulations.
- At least 3 years relevant experience with a Degree in Naval Architecture or equivalent.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Familiar with AutoCAD and Microsoft Project.
- Meticulous and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in aluminium high-speed craft would be an advantage.
- 5.5 days work week
- Position is based in Batam, Indonesia
KEEP CALM AND JOIN US!
Interested applicants please forward your detailed resume to
PT. KIM SEAH SHIPAYRD INDONESIA
Kawasan Industri Sekupang No. 61
Kel. Tanjung Riau, Kec, Sekupang
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.