Based in Tuas and reporting to the Senior Design Engineer, you shall provide full project support on all marine system functions in the design, construction and commissioning of specialised aluminium high-speed workboats. Your key responsibilities shall include:
- Performing basic and detailed marine systems integration and design.
- Developing shipyard standards, including ship and procurement technical specifications.
- Evaluating vendor proposals to ensure that the scopes of service/supply and the delivery schedules meet project requirements.
- Working with QA/QC to define acceptance criteria for inspection, test and trials to ensure that vessels meet Owners’ standards and specifications.
- Attending test and trials, and assisting in data evaluation, fault finding, failures analysis, etc.
- Assisting in the development of on-board marine systems operation manuals.
- Candidates must have at least five years’ experience in a similar capacity in the marine and offshore industry, and possess at least a Degree in Marine or Mechanical Engineering.
- Good hands-on working knowledge of onboard marine systems, class rules and international regulations.
- Able to work independently, and liaise with vendors, Class and Owner reps to ensure timely design approval.
- Good communication skills, confident in spoken and written English.
- Proficient in relevant Microsoft Office programs including MS Project, AutoCad and ShipConstructor.
- Experience in government shipbuilding projects would be an advantage.
- 5.5 days work week
- Two-way company transport provided to and from Boon Lay / Lakeside
Your remuneration will commensurate with your experience and qualification.
Your career advancement will depend on your attitude and contributions.
KEEP CALM AND JOIN US!
Interested applicants please forward your detailed resume to