Based in Tuas and reporting to the Group Finance Director, you will provide leadership and guidance to the purchasing team.
- Develop and implement purchasing strategy to ensure that equipment and materials are purchased within budget, specifications and deadlines.
- Analyse pricing and market trends to identify opportunities and threats.
- Pro-actively seek out new vendors and unconventional supply chains.
- Ensure compliance to the Group’s purchasing policies and standard operating procedures.
- Participate in the review of vendors and subcontractors.
- Support the Commercial Team’s costing activities for newbuilds and repairs.
- Utmost integrity and honesty.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills.
- Effective communicator in written and spoken English.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum ten years’ experience in a similar capacity in the marine and offshore industry.
- Degree or Diploma in an engineering or relevant technical discipline.
- Working knowledge in SAP preferred.
- Proficient in relevant Microsoft Office programs, including Microsoft Project.
- 5.5 days work week
- Two-way company transport provided to and from Boon Lay / Lakeside
Your remuneration will commensurate with your experience and qualification.
Your career advancement will depend on your attitude and contributions.
KEEP CALM AND JOIN US!
Interested applicants please forward your detailed resume to