Based in Tuas, you shall lead the Design Team in providing project support on the design, construction and commissioning of specialised aluminium high-speed workboats.
- Performing basic and detailed marine integration and design.
- Developing shipyard standards, including ship and procurement technical specifications.
- Evaluating vendor proposals to ensure that the scopes of service/supply and the delivery schedules meet project requirements.
- Working with QA/QC to define acceptance criteria for inspection, test and trials to ensure that vessels meet owners’ standards and specifications.
- Attending test and trials, and assisting in data evaluation, fault finding, failures analysis, etc.
- Assisting in the development of on-board marine systems operation manuals.
- Candidates must have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity in the marine and offshore industry, and possess at least a Degree in Naval Architecture.
- Good hands-on working knowledge of onboard systems, class rules and international regulations.
- Working knowledge of design and 3D ship modelling software.
- Able to work independently, and liaise with vendors, Class and Owner reps to ensure timely design approval.
- Good communication skills, confident in spoken and written English.
- Proficient in relevant Microsoft Office programs including MS Project, AutoCad and ShipConstructor.
- Experience in government shipbuilding projects would be an advantage but not a prerequisite.
- 5.5 days work week
- Two-way company transport provided to and from Boon Lay / Lakeside
Your remuneration will commensurate with your experience and qualification.
Your career advancement will depend on your attitude and contributions.
KEEP CALM AND JOIN US!
Interested applicants please forward your detailed resume to