Based in Tuas and reporting to the Shipyard Manager, you shall be a team leader and work closely with the shipyard’s newbuilding and repair project teams.
- Leading a team of in-house marine electrical engineers and managing external electrical subcontractors to ensure that works are in compliance with class, drawings, installation procedures and quality processes.
- Reviewing and proposing to management the most suitable electrical and electronics equipment for newbuild vessels.
- Managing troubleshooting processes and root-cause analyses.
- Checking calculations and drawings for electrical and electronics systems and interfaces.
- Overseeing project documentation and liaising with class, regulators and clients.
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Strong, knowledgeable and results-driven leader.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a similar capacity, preferably in aluminium high-speed vessels.
- Sailing experience in an engineer’s capacity would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge in programming, automation and PLC would be an advantage.
- Effective communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Proficient in relevant Microsoft Office programs, including Microsoft Project.
- 5.5 days work week
- Two-way company transport provided to and from Boon Lay / Lakeside
Your remuneration will commensurate with your experience and qualification.
Your career advancement will depend on your attitude and contributions.
KEEP CALM AND JOIN US!
Interested applicants please forward your detailed resume to